Saturday, September 05, 2009

Lincoln and nowhere to go,

Sunday 19th July, 2200h and staying at my Uncle Chris's place in Lincoln. With the possibility of staying at the next relatives being either
my Grandparents in Eydon or my Uncle and Auntie in Cornwall. Cornwall seems more difficult as the dog they have had since a puppy as died, and
my Grandparents need notice, quite a bit of notice actually. With these things in mind and Chris phoning Steve in Cornwall tommorrow we will
find out whether we are able to stay in Cornwall and use our tent or whether we have to carry on going straight to Poland. We get up and leave
early tommorrow morning, and we will head to Stevenage, work our way to the A1 and straight down, in Stevenage we will wait to hear from Chris
and see what we are doing. If Cornwall is okay, we will head that way via Southampton so we can see Will, otherwise we will head to Dover and
accross the channel. Kalina is lying in bed next to me, I am listening to Ehma and charging my phone, Chris and Dee are getting ready to go to
bed and I will go soon when I dry. Tommorrow I will hopefully contact my mum to let her know what is happening, I will respond to my dad's text
finally and also ring Adrian and Lynda's to let them know what has happened to us. Hopefully we can find some free internet access and kill
time otherwise we will just wait and wait for Chris's text/call to decide what to do, no matter what I think we may stay a night or two in
Stevenage, kill some time I guess, maybe if we can, we will go through Holland and stay at Daaf's in Utrecht if he is able to host us. I do not
know. Ideas go through the head and so much is possible and so much is not possible, anyway, think I'll go now.

No comments: