Saturday, September 05, 2009

So...

It appears we are starting this all over again, pretty much. I did this before, tried it, and failed a little bit, through trips I tried writing entries to the blog every day and wasn't succeeding, then I tried writing what I remembered in my notebook which failed, then I tried just writing into my notebook as I was travelling, which also failed. My last little bit of travelling I did was with my fianceƩ and everynow and then I managed to write updates on notepad. I will put these entries here of my last trip and will update when I feel I need to. This is all for travelling anyway, so it might be awhile before any more posts go on after these next few. Our idea is to work for the next year or so, so we will see. My apoligies once again if you were reading the last lot of entries, they have all been deleted and I hope you look forward to what small things will be here.

xiao,
lemming et kruda
xx

No comments: